Well, internet, I was hoping we would skip the part of someone’s death when we get mad at people for the Way They Mourn but I guess we’re still on that phase. I do have faith that one day, we’ll all collectively stop giving a shit and just learn to ignore it rather than post some caps-filled rant. We got over fashion policing (except for the occasional OMG UGGS tweet that I’ve learned to ignore), we’ll get over this “my earnest behavior is the only earnest behavior allowed” attitude one day.
- strictlyalright likes this
- sorryyourheinous likes this
- janehu likes this
- dustybooks reblogged this from strictlyalright and added:
- tmills likes this
- samcozy likes this
- fatmanatee said: Who what now?
- itsdlevy said: I will defend my right to make fun of people who commemorate a dead writer by misattributing quotes to them until I am the dead writer being misattributed.
- theblueprint likes this
- titivil reblogged this from strictlyalright and added:
- choire likes this
- maura said: i thought gabe’s piece (if you’re talking about that?) was more about the shittily written obituaries that are designed to accrue traffic than anything else.
- katherinestasaph likes this
- strictlyalright posted this